Yep! We're into WEEK 25 in this pregnancy #3 journey! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? Honestly, this pregnancy is going so fast and I must say....I've been feeling great which is a huge change from being pregnant with Carson. As long as I can get my rest, my days go well and I feel like my energy is up. By night, I am pretty tired and ready for a couple hours on the couch after the kids go to bed but otherwise, I really can't complain!
It's been about a month already since we found out we're having a GIRL! Yes, that's right, two girls, two weddings, double the boyfriends...and heartache...yikes! We're excited though and ready to take on whatever life brings (well, for now, anyway). I'm looking forward to cute girlie stuff again and Gabby is really excited about having a sister. Carson.....not so much but he's adjusting to the thought.
I am taking time to enjoy the summer with our two older kids right now as I know this fall, time will be hard to come by for the first couple months. I am enjoying time with them and we are LOVING lazy summer days already, or maybe I should say the "not so" lazy days of summer. Whoever has had a "lazy" day with 2 kids, really should lead a training on how to get that done!
Life with 3 children, coming soon....I'm excited and anxious all at the same time. Can't wait to see her face though and meet her. I am enjoying this pregnancy so much and just smile when I feel her kicking and squirming. We were able to get a quick 3D shot of her in the ultrasound, it's amazing what the works of our Father can do! I sit in awe of Him so many times and am so grateful of this life he's blessed me with.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment