I just wanted to write and say Happy Thanksgiving! So many times we (myself included, note the Christmas backdrop) overlook this special holiday and move right on to stressing about getting all those gifts bought when we need to take time to focus on all that we have to be grateful for. So..in honor of Thankgiving, a few things that I am thankful for:
2 healthy and beautiful children
1 wonderful and loving husband. I am living the life I dreamed of when I was growing up. Thank you, Brad for making all my dreams come true. I am so blessed to have you walk beside me in this journey we call life! Don't know what I would do without you! You work so hard for our family and even when you're tired from work and I am headed out for the evening, you never complain or even call to see when I am going to be home. You are the love of my life!
Parent's that love us and support us in our parenting and life's struggles, no matter what the issue. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you all! You are all wonderful grandparent's to our children too! They are so blessed!
My health! Wow, we don't think about it until we have a small sniffle and then we complain of how miserable we are when there are people who are terminally ill and have a better attitude than I do. thank you God for good health.
Siblings...I have been blessed with a brother and sister and a sister-in-law that has loved and accepted me from the time she met me. You guys are all wonderful and I also want to thank you for treating our kids like they are your own. You all mean so much!
Lauren, you have grown up so much since the day I met you! Keep your head on straight, you are going to go far!
To Josh, who is going to join our family in June.....welcome to the family! We love you and you make a great addition! Take great care of my sister or you'll have to answer to me!
Whitney, you are so sweet and I love ya!
Last but not least, thank you God, for giving us life and the promise of eternity in Heaven with you. I hope when I'm standing at the gates, you will say, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." I love you!
I hope you will take the time to think of the things you are grateful for in your life. Be blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment