Sunday, November 23, 2008
Popcorn Party
I just thought this was too cute not to post. A couple of weeks ago, Brad was working late so I let the kids have a late afternoon snack, which I rarely EVER do so they wanted popcorn. I gave them their popcorn and went about some business in the kitchen. A few minutes later, I noticed it was SO QUIET and if you're a mom, that is almost like a fire alarm going off. I went into the family room to see what was going on and there they both were, sitting on the floor with their kool-aid and popcorn, just hangin out. It really is starting to get easier since Carson is getting older. There are times when they will just play so well together and I sit back and remember dreaming of these days before I even ever became pregnant with Carson! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment