Monday, December 29, 2008
A really good problem!
Have you ever had a GOOD problem? It doesn't happen much but it did this week. Last week was absolutely insane for us. Eight days in a row we were either going somewhere or we had overnight visitors. While I feel very blessed by all of the love that our family shows us and even enjoy watching the kids get a little bit spoiled, there are times that I just get overwhelmed by it all. I suppose that being exhausted from everything was a big part of it. So on Saturday afternoon, I set out to reclaim my house. A week of entertaining, being gone and having new toys and gadgets all over the house was really getting to me. At one point, I looked at Brad and said, I don't even know where to start so I'm gonna go upstairs and change my clothes and check my email. He laughed and told me that was a good start! haha! But seriously, it was all I could think to do so that's where I started. It was then that it suddenly hit me....you know, this is a GOOD problem you have. Your kids are healthy, you've had a great Christmas and you all managed to stay healthy over the holiday so just calm down, it will all get put away and cleaned up. I must admit, it was good advice I gave myself because I had it all knocked out in about 2 hours! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment