Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Haircut


I took some training last fall from Brad's stepmom (she is a hair stylist) in how to cut Brad's hair in order for us to save some money. Just before Christmas, I was cutting Brad's hair and Carson thought he should partake in the fun. I was not overly excited about this as I knew a haircut would make him look older but he insisted on sitting in the chair and having the cape put on so I fulfilled his desires and pretended as if I was cutting his hair. Well, he outsmarted me and somehow knew I had not actually used the scissors so I went through with it and trimmed his cute little locks in the back ever so slightly. It was so funny because he thought he was so cool to have had his hair cut. He just had his hair trimmed again this weekend as his curls had had gone straight due to all the weight on them. This time, he wasn't quite so willing to cooperate but we all survived!

No comments: