Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Binky Weaning Update

So here's how the past two nights have gone. Last night, he woke at 12:30. I assume this is because he didn't have his binky to pop in his mouth. So, I got up with him, gave him a glass of milk and rocked him for a few minutes and then put him in bed. He then slept until 9:30 this morning. Not too bad! However, when he woke up this morning Gabby got him out of his crib and he came waltzing into my bedroom with a pacifier he had found, in his mouth and grinning from ear to ear. So, I had to break another one and put it in the bowl in the cupboard for him to find. When he asked for one tonight, I took the bowl out and let him take it out. Same reaction as last night.....too funny! He realizes it's broke but can't figure out who's doing it!
Tonight he woke around midnight and while I wasn't in bed yet, I was certainly heading that way. So, another glass of milk and 5 minutes of rocking and he's back in bed. Let's hope we don't see each other again until morning!
I had a friend from high school tell me I'm gonna have to scour the house for stray binkys! I think she's right however, I think Carson will do a better job than me and probably has more time so I guess I'll just have to keep breaking them!

1 comment:

Melissa Dontz said...

haha! he's too smart for his own good. :) perservance pays off..hang in there, stac!