Last month, Gabby's aunt Amber treated her to Disney on Ice for her birthday. Well, we thought it would be fun to make a girls night out of it so my niece, Lauren and I went along. We all had a great time. I think the teenager and two adults loved it just as much as the little girl! I didn't know at first if Gabby's attention span would handle all the sitting but she was absolutely perfect the entire night. The look on her face each time a new set of characters came out was worth a million. She is still talking about it! A big thank you to Amber for making Gabby's night! A great birthday gift too! Gabby will remember it forever and I don't have to pick it up off my floor everyday! Thanks for a great time!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Disney On Ice
Last month, Gabby's aunt Amber treated her to Disney on Ice for her birthday. Well, we thought it would be fun to make a girls night out of it so my niece, Lauren and I went along. We all had a great time. I think the teenager and two adults loved it just as much as the little girl! I didn't know at first if Gabby's attention span would handle all the sitting but she was absolutely perfect the entire night. The look on her face each time a new set of characters came out was worth a million. She is still talking about it! A big thank you to Amber for making Gabby's night! A great birthday gift too! Gabby will remember it forever and I don't have to pick it up off my floor everyday! Thanks for a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment