Friday, July 24, 2009

Things a 5 year old wants to know about college

Today, while we were eating lunch, Gabby, out of the blue, brought up college. Well, let me first say that she wanted to know how much it would cost her to go to high school. I did not want to get into logistics of textbook fees so I told her it was free. She then of course, wanted to know about college. Here are some of the things that she asked.....

How much does college cost?

Will there be a zoo there?

Will they have a birthday party for me?

Do they have toothbrushes or do I take my own? How about toothpaste??

Will they cook breakfast for me everymorning?

Will I get to take a backpack?

Are you coming with me?

Do I get to pick when I go to class?

I just thought you'd like to know Gabby is really planning out her future! Pretty cute!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

boy she's on top of things!