Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I bank myself

So, I thought I should share this story so I can look back and laugh at it...again!

This morning, we had a friend and her 3 girls over and went to the home association pool. Well, after we returned, Carson remained in his swimming trunks but after they left, he decided he didn't need them anymore and preferred to just go naked. I must say he's been quite a handful the past few days and while I was talking to my mom on the phone, he got onto our leather recliner and and was rocking it back and forth, almost to the point of tipping it over completely. I had scolded him twice and finally looked at him and asked if he wanted me to spank him (thinking this would stop the behavior), he took one look at me, got a big grin on his face, bent over on the chair (keep in mind he's naked) and hits himself on the butt repeatedly saying, "I bank myself, I bank myself." I must admit, it hit me funny and I laughed, despite the fact I was so furious at him!

Mama said there'd be days like this!

No comments: