Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rainy Day fun and other stuff we've been doing.





I thought it was time for an update. The Beeman's have been busy this summer, I often look back and wonder what we've been busy doing but thoughts of playing outside and watching Gabby run through the sprinkler often fill my mind. I have very much enjoyed the summer as well as watching the kids play and interact with each other more and more each day. No....not always in a positive manner and some days I just wish I could lock them each in their own separate rooms. While I hate to see the summer go, Gabby is looking forward to preschool with much anticipation and that is exciting for me to see her so pumped about something. I may feel different about that September 8 but for now, I'm happy too. O.k. I'm going to make my first honest attempt at getting these pictures up. Gabby loves playing in the rain and I usually don't let her indulge but this week I was feeling "fun." We also spent our Saturday at Mounds State Park in Anderson with Brad's extended family. We gather there every summer to celebrate all the kids' birthdays and enjoy time together. Woo Hoo! Myah will be so proud of me for getting these pictures up. With a little help from Brad......THANKS BRAD! You're the best! We got this to work. Enjoy the pics of my 2 beautiful kids! They may not be placed real well in this blog but I'll keep working on it!

No comments: