I love reading other people's blogs. Really, I don't even have to know them, I just love having a peek into another person's world as they see it. The past week, I have read two blogs from people who I know that are parents also. One has teenagers and one has daughters that are both graduated from college, one just this year. Why do I tell you this? Well, this past week both of these people have shared about how their children are travelling far from home without them and how hard it has been. I have found myself reflecting on that as I am getting ready to send my firstborn to preschool in just over a month. For me, this seems like "stepping out in faith." I want to believe that since I'm sending her to a "church preschool" that she will never come across anyone that will say mean things to her or laugh at her for something she did. I can't imagine the day that she tells me she is choosing to travel thousands of miles away whether it be to do missions, vacation or a job she is feeling led to do...........I hope I will be able to step out in faith as these parent's did and let her go with confidence! Just a thought....
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It will be great for you and Gabby! :)
Post a Comment