Monday, September 15, 2008

Touchdown




It's been another couple of crazy weeks at the Beeman household. To back up a little, the weekend of September 5, Brad and I were busy spectating football. On Friday we travelled to Muncie and left the kids with Brad's mom. Brad and I had dinner with a college roommate of mine and her husband who we haven't seen in years and then skipped on the Ball State football game against Navy. For those of you that don't know, Brad is a "Cardinal Alumni" and we purchased tickets early this summer so that we could have a much needed date night. Dinner was great, we met at Cheeseburger in Paradise (one of my favs of central IN) and the weather was perfect for a football game, cool but not cold! Ball State ended up winning that night but I must admit, my favorite part of the game was 1. Being with Brad and 2. Watching Charlie Cardinal! Yes, I'm not much of a football fan, unless we're talking Colts as after 10 years of watching BRAD watch the Colts, I feel like I've gotten to know the players by name and feel like I about know them personally! So here are a few pictures of our night! I had one of Brad and I but don't know what happened to it.


No comments: