Monday, September 1, 2008

Wrigleyville




On Sunday morning, Brad and I made the drive to Shipshewana to join my parents and my two siblings along with each of their significant others to make the journey to Chicago for a Cubs game. This was my first time at Wrigley Field. We got there and had lunch at Casey Moran's, which we all loved and then headed to the game. Due to the fact we had bleacher seats, we needed to arrive in plenty of time to get seats so with two hours to go until the first batter, we sat in 90 degree heat in the blazing August sun and waited and waited and waited.....
Despite the heat, we all had a great time and took turns getting out of the sun to cool off. Much to our disappointment, the Cubbies were unable to pull off a victory which meant I did
not get to help sing the victory song but it was great to spectate anyway. Brad and I enjoyed our adult time out as well as just hanging out with family.
I would like to thank my parents for such a great day! Brad and I appreciate you taking us so much! I think it's worth repeating.....we had a great time!!! I love you both!


No comments: