So we all feed our kids the Kraft Mac and Cheese from time to time. C'mon...you know you do or you did when you had kids at home. Well, we recently were grocery shopping, yes, both kids and I! You're welcome, Brad!!! Anyway....Gabby asked if she could get a box of the old mac so of course, we threw it in the cart. Well, during our entire trip through the store, she could not contain her excitement because she had seen on t.v. that if you bought a box of mac and cheese, you could have a chance to win a trip to Sea World in Orlando. I even got the quote, "Mom, it said on t.v. that "thousands will win." I wanted to say to her, "Gabby, millions will enter!" But I didn't. I try to keep composure as I wanted to giggle at how excited she was. So we got home and immediately she wanted to go online and see when she could leave to go because, you know she already had it won! So after Carson was down for a nap, we got online and logged in her code. She sat right beside me the whole time, big smile on her face, shoulders about up around her ears because she just couldn't sit still.
When I told her that she didn't win, her little eyes welled up with tears and then about 15 seconds later, she was pissed and I use that word because she was not mad!!! She was beyond mad! I then had to hear about how the Mac and Cheese dinosauer was so stupid and how she was not listening to him anymore. Honestly, it was hysterical.
Moral of the story....don't listen to any orange dino that tells you about a chance to win a trip. Chances are, if it's too good to be true............IT PROBABLY IS!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor little girl! awwww, that's so sweet! but it's true ... those dinosaurs can't be trusted.
Lol. I loved the story.
Post a Comment