Friday, February 27, 2009

My baby is 2!!!

Yes, it's true...my baby turned 2 last week on the 18th! I simply cannot believe he is 2 years old already. Seems like we just brought him home from the hospital. Where have the last 2 years gone? So a little update on my little boy....
Carson contines to challenge me everyday but he is a great napper most days so thank God for this. Don't know what I will do when he decides he's done napping! Carson still isn't talking much but he seems to get his point across for the most part. He is very physical and very loud! He loves to run his trucks, as well as Gabby's Volkswagon Beetle Barbie car around the house and if he sees my ankles, it's all over. He does his best to ram whatever it is he's driving right into me, just to get a reaction. He loves to pick on his sister which is really something new he's just started. If Gabby is laying on the floor watching t.v., he will run up to her and lay on her, wrapping his arms and legs around her so she can't get up and then just grins while she screams for help. Gabby is going to need to quickly learn how to defend herself with him or she's gonna be in trouble.
One nice thing about Carson right now is that he LOVES to watch t.v. His favorite shows right now are "Wow, Wow, Wubzy," "Dora The Explorer," and "Wonder Pets." This is nice because it's one way to get him to set still if I just need some peace throughout the day and it also allows Gabby and I to work on her homework or dinner!
As much as he wears me out, I love that little guy with all my heart and don't know what I'd do without him. He is always full of smiles and laughter and brings that to each of us everyday. I must say, both of my kids have their daddy's sense of humor!

1 comment:

Melissa Dontz said...

I can't believe he is 2 already!!! Every time I see him he looks more and more like Brian. :)