Monday, April 12, 2010

Neuro Appt.

Well, we had the appointment today. I am going to make this short as I am still trying to process. I just wanted to let you know that I am at peace with everything but we have a lot of work ahead of us and I have a lot of driving to appointments in my near future. If you will, give me a couple of days to gather my thoughts and I will post more about what we've learned. I am confident that we will get through this. It's not severe, it's just a lot of work, which I'm not afraid of! Thanks for reading and understanding!

2 comments:

Tarrah said...

thanks for the update, i look forwarding to reading more when you feel comfortable writing about it but until then we will keep your family in our prayers.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the quick update, Stacy. Take your time to process -- we understand!