Two weeks ago today, Brad went back to work in the coorporate world and I must say....it's been bliss. That's not to say that I don't miss Brad being around here more, I do. However, it's been great being home with the kids more and cleaning fewer houses. In fact, by the time my night to clean rolls around, I'm ready for a night out and I get some alone time. Our two weeks have been filled with playdates and trips to the pool and lake. Is my house any cleaner? A big fat NO on that one! Not yet anyway. I decided that we were going to enjoy the last few weeks of summer before Gabby went to school. So, I've been keeping up the laundry on an "as needed" basis and running the vaccuum regularly and of course keeping the toilets clean but other than that, it's been about having fun and spending time with the kids and friends. I can tell my inner self is so much more relaxed and happy. I don't have to stress about how I'm going to fit everything in from week to week and my body is so much more rested (probably helps that Carson has started sleeping all night). I feel like I have energy that I have not seen in a long time and that is so nice!
Let's just say, it's been bliss, so to speak and I am enjoying the time I now have to serve my family!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment