Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Walk

The kids and I took our first walk of 2009 today. The weather was great, right around 60 and I even opened my windows for the majority of the day to let the breeze blow through. So a couple of thoughts I pondered on while we were walking today....
1. How long will it be until we get weather like this again?
2. Last year Carson had to ride in the stroller because his little legs just couldn't quite carry him and here he is today sticking right with us.
3. It's amazing that just 4 or 5 days ago we had around 6 inches of snow on the ground and then it was mostly gone within 24 hours.
4. How long did the pacifier that Gabby found in the yard today lay there? I remember losing it sometime late fall, early winter!
5. Last but not least....it's too bad that dog poop doesn't melt like the snow, it's EVERYWHERE!

I can't wait for spring to finally, officially arrive!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

i agree -- that dog poop should just evaporate with all that moisture and freezing!

beemanworld said...

It was so gross!

Shannon B. said...

we had the same dog poop problem! bleh.