Hi! Welcome to Beeman World! I will admit that I am not the most "computer savy" person in my house and hopefully my kids won't bypass me too soon but for now, I'm trying. Brad is usually the person that does all of this kind of stuff but a couple of my friends sparked my curiosity at this so I thought I would give it a try.
For those of you that have never viewed someone's blog before (mom, Terri, aunt Donna H.) this is a place you can log onto at any time and catch up on what has been going on here at the Beeman household. I am hoping that since I am not very good at keeping up on the kids' baby books, I will be better at this so they will one day be able to open this up and read about things that they did or said and how it affected me at that point in time. I am also hoping to use this as a way to share my thoughts on pretty much anything that may be on my mind at that time.
So climb aboard! It could be a very interesting place to hang out on any given day! For any of you that know my kids on a personal level, you know that my house is always very "bizzy."
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment